This page describes how to use the watchlist to keep track of changes that are relevant to your role/section/work.
What is the watchlist?
The is a mechanism to help you keep track of those pages on this wiki that are especially relevant to you. You can use it to have the wiki send you an email whenever one of these pages changes.
putting things on the watchlist
Pages usually end up on the watchlist either because you edited them and left the "watch this page" checkbox checked, or because you set the page to be watched by clicking on the "watch" tab at the top of the page.
taking things off your watchlist
- from a watched page:
- click the "unwatch" tab at the top of the page
- for bulk watch list changes:
- click the "watchlist" link at the top left corner of the page
- click the "View and edit watchlist" link at the top of the page
- put a checkmark with the pages you want to take off
- scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Remove titles" button