|Information System Info|
|WRHA / U of M Network:|
SuccessFactors is the recruiting tool used in hiring Shared Health employees.
Old style inline, don't mess with a working system
Setting up SuccessFactors
Getting access to SuccessFactors
Removing access to SuccessFactors
- All job aids are located:
- If the link does not work
- log into success factors using the same log-in as desktop
- On the home screen you will see the "helpful resources" icon. Click and got to "SuccessFactors How-Tos - Org Chief"
- Before calling HRSS to request a vacancy:
- Have the position number on hand.
- Access the Recruiting module in SuccessFactors to view the Job Requisitions screen.
- Click Filter Options to update the screen by position number.
- If the requisition has an Open status, a vacancy already exists.
- If the requisition has any other status, call HRSS (204-940-8500, option 5).
- If you want an additional vacancy for a position that already has an open status, call HRSS (204-940-8500, option 5).
Some how-to links:
- Position budget request - HSC
- How to Hire a New WRHA Employee
- How to run seniority reports in SuccessFactors
- Secondment Agreement
- Re-posting a position in SuccessFactors
The following pages don't exist - turning it into a discussion so this is tracked as something that needs doing.
Roles using this information system
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)