|Information System Info|
|Path/URL:||<URL if this is a web app>|
|WRHA / U of M Network:||WRHA|
|Access Form:||<true if access is added and removed by ACTM form>|
SuccessFactors is the recruiting tool used in hiring WRHA employees.
- Log into Success Factors
- All job aids are located:
- If the link does not work
- log into success factors. On the home screen you will see the "helpful resources" icon. Click and got to "SuccessFactors How-Tos - Org Chief"
Recent changes to SuccessFactors
If this is worth keeping it needs to be integrated into this page. User:Ttenbergen 22:47, 14 October 2018 (CDT)
- System-generated email notifications to Org Chiefs have been updated to provide more information – including position control numbers, FTE start date, next steps, and links to How To info
- Email notifications to internal and external candidates have also been updated to provide more information and links to resources
- Candidates will receive an email notification to advise if they were not awarded the position or the competition has been otherwise closed. This notification will go out 72 hours after HR Shared Services closes the requisition, allowing you time to contact unsuccessful candidates personally if you wish. Watch your email for notification of the requisition closure.
- Recent additions include:
- SuccessFactors Org Chief Notifications
- SuccessFactors Candidate Notifications
- Guide to Completing the New Employee Step for Onboarding
- Site HR Troubleshooting Guide
Setting up <information system name>
Getting access to <information system name>
Removing access to <information system name>
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)