From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Information System Info|
|WRHA / U of M Network:||WRHA|
SuccessFactors is the recruiting tool used in hiring WRHA employees.
- Before any information is entered into SuccessFactors a position budget request form must be completed with details of the position and most importantly the source of funding.
- The PSM emails the request to HSC Budgets and after approval is received, the PSM will call HRSS and request an ESF be created which will initiate the vacancy in SuccessFactors.
- PSMs Log into Success Factors and the start of the onboarding process begins.
- All job aids are located:
- If the link does not work
- log into success factors. On the home screen you will see the "helpful resources" icon. Click and got to "SuccessFactors How-Tos - Org Chief"
How to run seniority reports in SuccessFactors
- Click on Recruiting tab and click on requisition # to view candidiates
- Click on Candidates
- Go back to home page and click on Run seniority reports need Req#
- Click on seniority report then under job requisition tab, click on action and open drop down menu click on free text
- In the Enter a value box enter the requisition # and click on OK
- Candidate seniority info click on action arrow and open drop down menu and click on EDIT
- Either choose appropriate local union by unclicking the default option and choose the appropriate option and click on OK
- Click on generate report
- Want to export it into EXCEL and sort by seniority hours in EXCEL then save.
- Recent additions include:
- SuccessFactors Org Chief Notifications
- SuccessFactors Candidate Notifications
- Guide to Completing the New Employee Step for Onboarding
- Site HR Troubleshooting Guide
- If this is worth keeping it needs to be integrated into this page. User:Ttenbergen 22:47, 14 October 2018 (CDT) }}
Setting up SuccessFactors
Getting access to SuccessFactors
Removing access to SuccessFactors
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)