Skype Installation - WRHA Network
|Information System Info|
|Information System:||Skype Installation - WRHA Network|
|Main Contact:||Systems Analyst, Systems Support Analyst|
|WRHA / U of M Network:||WRHA Network|
an application sharing and conferencing service that you can use for presentations or interviews.
This article is intended to be an explanation about the process on how to get Skype for Business installed on the WRHA network. Skype is an application that can be used for conferencing, interviews, or presentation.
This article is not intended to get Skype installed on the U of M Network, that is located here Skype Installation - U of M Network.
- Physician Services Manager must approve ALL requests from staff.
- Note that you must have Windows 10 installed to have Skype for Business installed.
- Obtain the host name by logging in the computer on which Skype is to be installed and going to the lower right hand corner of the desktop. There you will find the host name.
- Create an incident requesting for Skype installation and send to servicedesk with subject of “Telehealth Group” or “St. B. Desktop" followed by "Installation of Skype on host name XXXXXXXX"
- The body of the email should contain:
- computer name
- contact information
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for incident number.
- If you require further assistance contact the Systems Support Analyst or Systems Analyst
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)