Shared Health click here leads the planning and coordinates the integration of patient-centred clinical and preventive health services across Manitoba.
From the website http://sharedhealthmb.ca/
- The organization delivers specific province-wide health services and supports centralized administrative and business functions for Manitoba health organizations.
- Staff working in a number of departments, programs, service areas and sites across Manitoba’s health system will begin a phased transition to Shared Health in April 2019 as per Dr. Brock Wright CEO of Shared Health and Karen Herd, the deputy Minister of Health, Seniors and Active Living. Approximately 12,000 staff will be moved.
- Affected areas included in the transition of staff include: Diagnostic Services in the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) and Prairie Mountain Health (PMH); Digital Health staff (in all Regional Health Authorities, Digital Health and CancerCare Manitoba); certain Mental Health Program services; Regional Emergency Medical Services and Patient Transport and WRHA Emergency and Continuity Management; Health Sciences Centre Winnipeg (HSC); and a number of corporate and administrative departments from within the WRHA.
New shared health forms/"hot documents:" http://home.sharedhealthmb.ca/cc-hot-docs.html
- New Address: Shared Health Finance 1502-155 Carlton St. Winnipeg, MB R3C 3H8
- Expense code for phlebotomy: 596540026
|Why do we care? As in, do we have processes that use these templates, and are they documented on this wiki and need this updated? If we know the previous address of the templates we can search the wiki for that.|
When referencing Shared Health on legal documents, such a secondments between Health Sciences Centre and University of Manitoba or INdependent Contract Agreements between Shared Health/HSC and other institution, please use the following references.
If you’re referring the Shared Health in general, please use: Shared Health Inc. is the entire legal name.
If you’re being site specific, please use: Shared Health Inc. operating as Health Sciences Centre"
For more information on referencing Shared Health and HSC, contact:
Daphne McAuley Project Coordinator & Legal Assistant to Karlee Blatz, Krista Klassen, Michelle du Bourg & Kara-Anne Yaren Shared Health 4th Floor - 650 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R3B 1E2 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 204-926-8051 Fax: 204-926-7007 Web: www.sharedhealth.mb.ca