Setting up WRHA email on an Iphone
From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
To access email from a personal cell phone, see Accessing WRHA email from a personal cell phone as well.
Setting up a new account
- Press the Settings icon
- Choose "Mail, Contacts and Calendars"
- Choose "Add Account"
- Select “Exchange"
- Select "Add Mail Account"
- Email: your email address
- Password: your network password
- Domain: ntdwrha
- Username: first part of your email address
- Server: webmail.manitoba-ehealth.ca
- VPN: Off
- SSL: On
- Accept all SSL Cert?: No
- you will receive an email back from the Shared Health Service Desk with some information. Forward this email, together with your cell number to the Systems Support Analyst or Systems Analyst who will fill out a form and send it back to you.