Setting up Digital Health email on an android cell phone
From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
To access email from a personal cell phone, see Accessing WRHA email from a personal cell phone as well.
There is also a page that explains how to update the Digital Health email password on an android cell phone.
Setting up a new account
- go to emails
- tap the hamburger button (☰)
- tap the gear icon
- tap "Add new account"
- enter your Digital Health email address, e.g. email@example.com and password
- tap "manual setup" at bottom left
- tap "Microsoft exchange ActiveSync"
- use ntdwrha\username (e.g. ntdwrha\jdoe) as the domain\username
- change the exchange server name to outlook.manitoba-ehealth.ca
- you may get a message "Apply security settings? ..."; if so, click apply
- tap "activate"
- you will receive an email back from the Digital Health Servicedesk with some information. Forward this email, together with your cell number to the Systems Support Analyst or Systems Analyst who will fill out a form and send it back to you.