Recruitment Interviewing Expenses
|Policy:||Recruitment Interviewing Expenses|
|Policy Nr:||Sec 02 - 01|
|Target Review Date:||2019-02-15|
|Main Stakeholder:||Managing Director|
Recruiting faculty to the University of Manitoba involves expenses for travel and entertainment for individuals from outside Winnipeg.
So they can meet staff, tour facilities and be interviewed the Department is prepared to pay the following recruitment costs for the candidate only:
- Economy airfare using university approved airlines
- Ground transportation including parking
- Hotel accommodation at university approved hotels
- As a general rule, candidates should normally not be required to spend more than two days at the University, although depending on circumstances, more days may be required.
- The Department of Internal Medicine will book travel and hotel accommodations as per the Visitor Travel how-to and consistent with Travel and Business Expense Claim Policy and Procedure established by the University of Manitoba.
- Reimbursement of expenses will be paid upon submission of original receipts.
To be reimbursed see Visitor Travel#Submitting Receipts.