Purchase office supplies

From U of M Internal Medicine Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

This article describes how to purchase office supplies.

Office supplies for physicians and administrative staff are procured by the Administrative Assistants within the various sections.

Office supplies for residents and Program Administrators are procured via University of Manitoba EPIC system.

All supplies are ordered via Grand & Toy.

Standard Supplies

  • Office supplies needed to perform administrative duties ie) pens, paper, scissors, tape and file folders
  • WRHA and UMG supplies must be purchased via the Grand and Toy website (https://www.grandandtoy.com). A log-in and password is needed and administrative staff have access.
  • U of M supplies must be purchased via the U of M EPIC system, and then the Grand and Toy catagolgue for the U of M. Purchases are made with a FOAP (REF). A U of M log-in and password is needed for access to EPIC.

Program Administrator supply ordering process

Program Administrators use their program FOAPs for supplies, and must remember that the 'O' code must be 340901

Interro-01.gif What is the actual process? When does it have to go through U of M vs WRHA? Program Secretary - Geriatric Medicine talks about ordering through SAP - is that a thing?

Related articles

Related articles:

This is one of our Onboarding tasks
Task timeframe post-hire-pre-arrive

Cargo storage: