Provincial Dictation and Transcription System reporting
This page is about the reporting tools for Provincial Dictation and Transcription System.
- Ichart: documentation
- Reports: tool (small, not really useful)
transcriptionist is "dictation invalid"
- These documents are one that are 1 second, and could be up to 10 seconds as they physician either hangs up the phone, calls the dictation line and hangs up after a few seconds, or they have requested that the dictation be deleted for various reasons (they have already dictated, they have realized it is on a wrong patient, they indicate they will dictate again later).
- Most of the time Cathy catches these before they even get to the transcriptionist. A very small percentage with go to them, but they will let Cathy know as soon as they know there is an issue and they advise me of same and I mark it as "Dictation Invalid".
transcriptionist is "Hold *"
- that transcriptions would sit under these names until their assignment is changed to a real person, who would then transcribe them. Now looking at the data I see that there are quite a few holds with transcription began times, where I would have expected there to be none. Did I misunderstand how you use these?
Cathy said: "As they are assigned to the particular queue, the system generates this field, why I don’t know but I have noticed this."
Need to find out more about these.
- It appears these are something only the Internal Medicine work flow uses in PDAT, so the documentation doesn't cover it.