Provincial Dictation and Transcription System
|Information System Info|
|Information System:||Provincial Dictation and Transcription System|
|Main Contact:||[[Transcription Manager]]|
|WRHA / U of M Network:|
The Provincial Dictation and Transcription System (PDAT) allows providers to dictate patient care reports and facilitates transcription by Transcription Services.
Providers using PDAT use ESign to electronically sign their transcriptions.
Physicians dictate their correspondence into PDAT using one of the following methods:
- Dictation equipment
The dictations are transcribed by Transcription Services
The documents appear in the physician's electronic signature ESign queue.
- the physician would log into their ESign queue to get a list of documents that are available for review.
- docs review and either accept and ESign or reject
- letters are autofaxed to the appropriate recipients as instructed by the provider.
- filed in Accuro EMR
- filed in the patient's health record
The Transcription Manager has access to Provincial Dictation and Transcription System reporting to view the current cue and progress.
- Transcription Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Support Analyst
- eHealth App administrator (supports the back end of the application): Cathy Pope
- Manual: http://home.wrha.mb.ca/hinfo/toolfiles/UserMan.pdf
- List of available documentation: http://home.wrha.mb.ca/hinfo/radt.php
Setting up Provincial Dictation and Transcription System
Getting access to Provincial Dictation and Transcription System
Removing access to Provincial Dictation and Transcription System
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)