Program Director, Postgraduate Medical Education
From U of M Internal Medicine Wiki
The role is currently held by:
This role is responsible for the leadership of the Postgraduate Program Directors.
This role is on committees as part of their #Role/s in the department.
- Award Selection Committee
- Core Internal Medicine Residency Training Committee
- Executive Committee
- Junior Faculty Development Special Committee
- Postgraduate Medical Education Committee
- Residency Education Fund Committee
- Salary Policy Postgraduate and Undergraduate Medical Education
- Undergraduate Medical Education Committee