Program Administrator Vacation Coverage
From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 Education Program Administrator Vacation Coverage
- 2 program administrator coverage checklist - endocrinology
- 3 program administrator coverage checklist - adult allergy & clinical immunology
Education Program Administrator Vacation Coverage
program administrator coverage checklist - endocrinology
Sign-over for coverage of more than two days must occur on a face-to-face basis. It must address the following items:
Office Key, Voice Mail, Email
- Suzanne Doyle has the key to all Program Administrator offices.
- Voice Mail: Program Administrator will indicated on voice mail that they are currently away and will return calls upon return. Contact person for urgent issues will be on the outgoing voice mail message, as well as email automatic replies (Out of Office)
- Call schedule changes will be done by Laura Dolor.
orientation packages for rotating trainees
- Dr. Isanne Schacter will give orientations during the PA's absence
- PA will email covering PA an updated copy of rotation schedules.
- Suzanne Doyle will setup and take down the equipment for Endocrine Rounds. Cidalia Hodnett will pre-send the surveys (Lime Survey)
program administrator coverage checklist - adult allergy & clinical immunology
- Call schedule for staff only - done by Jadianne Shore - secretary
- Will be sent out prior to Program Admin's vacation this includes the schedule for the following period if starting while Program Admin away
- rotating med students will receive ACCURO access by Undergrad
academic half day
- Held every Wednesday starting at Noon in FE113. Academic Half Day is Resident run across the country and televised across the country.
- Objectives for half day are sent to everyone via email the week of half day by the current Chief Resident (Chief Residents across the country take turns with this responsibility)