Program Administrator - Rheumatology
The Program Administrator - Rheumatology is involved in many things, see #Related Articles. The role is currently held by:
|Entrada||no special instructions|
|EPIC||no special instructions|
|FAST||no special instructions|
|LimeSurvey CPD Tracking||no special instructions|
|VENTIS||no special instructions|
There are no Onboarding tasks registered for this role.
Declare if this role will be shown by Template:Person No
- Entrada - Setup Note: no setup notes
- EPIC - Setup Note: no setup notes
- FAST - Setup Note: no setup notes
- LimeSurvey CPD Tracking - Setup Note: no setup notes
- VENTIS - Setup Note: no setup notes
|Specialty/Subspecialty program:||Rheumatology Subspecialty Education Program|
The Program Administrator - Rheumatology is one of our team of Program Administrators; see that page for more general info about all of them.
|Needs content; where possible link to pages that have already been set up on this wiki. Otherwise, content added here will likely be broken out into other wiki pages and linked from here.|
Rounds' Schedule / Academic Half-Day (AHD)
- Rheumatology AHD is Thursday mornings
- The PA will coordinate call schedule changes with the Senior Rheumatology resident. The Program Administrator will send the Senior Rheumatology resident a draft template that was created by the secretary in Rheumatology. The Senior Rheumatology resident will contact the rotating residents and slot them in. The Program Administrator will email out the call schedule once it's complete and fax it out to those listed on the fax list.
orientation package for rotating residents
- The PA will provide an orientation package in advance to the rotating resident starting. An email with orientation instructions will be provided.
- The PA will email the PA covering for them with an updated copy of the rotation schedule. Daily assignments will be entered in VENTIS.
city wide rounds
- The PA will set up and take down for City Wide rounds. The PA covering will also complete the set up and take down process. City Wide rounds take place Thursdays at 9:00am -10:00am in 800 JBRC.
- The PA will set up for Core Curriculum. The PA covering will set up for Core Curriculum. Some sessions may not require a laptop or projector. The PA to inquire with the Physician directly.