Program Administrator - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
|Section||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
|Specialty/Subspecialty program:||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialty Education Program|
The Program Administrator - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is one of our team of Program Administrators; see that page for more general info about all of them.
The role is currently held by:
Processes / Responsibilities
- Academic Half Day - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Yearly rotation schedule
- Period rotation schedules - for off service Residents, rotating medical students, home service residents rotating through Amputee, Pain, EMG, Pediatric Rehabilitation, NMSK and MSK. And those rotating through Adult Allergy regardless of which clinic.
- Assign rotating core clerkship med students to clinics on Tuesdays and Fridays - this is based on physician availability for PM&R
- Plan and run Spring and Fall OSCEs - assist Program Director in collecting exam questions and stations - PM&R only
- CaRMS Match
- Proctor end of rotation exams for home program residents - PM&R only
- Merge together Resident Call Schedule and Facility Call Schedule into one and distribute - PM&R only
- Schedule Academic Half Day presenters - PM&R only
- take minutes at RPC and RCC meetings
what are RPC and RCC??
- Schedule MSK Core Clerkship Students - PM&R only
- Assist with MSK teaching sessions for Med Students - PM&R only
- Track Resident vacation and illness
- Cover for Geriatric program when their PA is away
Is that by nature the PA-PM&R's job or just something the current position holder does?
- Track spending of REF Account for both programs
- Resident Travel - pre-approval and expenses (Resident Travel Guidelines, How to process Resident Travel Applications)
This role uses the following applications:
- <put one entry for each application system this program administrator role uses>Property "UsesInfoSystem" (as page type) with input value "" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
This role uses the following file shares:
- <put one entry for each file share this program administrator role uses>Property "UsesFileShare" (as page type) with input value "" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.