The Program Administrator - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is one of our team of Program Administrators; see that page for more general info about all of them.
The role is currently held by:
Processes / Responsibilities
- Academic Half Day - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Yearly rotation schedule
- Period rotation schedules - for off service Residents, rotating medical students, home service residents rotating through Amputee, Pain, EMG, Pediatric Rehabilitation, NMSK and MSK. And those rotating through Adult Allergy regardless of which clinic.
- Assign rotating core clerkship med students to clinics on Tuesdays and Fridays - this is based on physician availability for PM&R
- Plan and run Spring and Fall OSCEs - assist Program Director in collecting exam questions and stations - PM&R only
- CaRMS Match
- Proctor end of rotation exams for home program residents - PM&R only
- Merge together Resident Call Schedule and Facility Call Schedule into one and distribute - PM&R only
- Schedule Academic Half Day presenters - PM&R only
- take minutes at Residency Program Committee (RPC) and Residency Competency Committee meetings (RCC)
- Schedule MSK Core Clerkship Students - PM&R only
- Assist with MSK teaching sessions for Med Students - PM&R only
- Track Resident vacation and illness
- Cover for Geriatric program when their PA is away
||Is that by nature the PA-PM&R's job or just something the current position holder does?
- Track spending of REF Account for Adult Allergy and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation programs
Competency Based Medical Education (CBME)
This role uses the following applications:
||Tom, do these people all use a common infosystem / software? If so, please fill in in line above and remove this comment.
This role uses the following file shares:
||Tom, do these people all use a common UsesFileShare? If so, please fill in in line above and remove this comment.