Program Administrator - Neurology
The Program Administrator - Neurology is involved in many things, see #Related Articles. The role is currently held by:
Declare if this role will be shown by Template:Person No
Neurology Residents Room - HSC
- Room GF532
- for access, ask Neurology Resident / Neurology PD / Neurology Progarm Administrator
Neurology Residents Room - SB
- No there is no residents room for neuro residents at SB.
- In theory there was a fellow room for all IM residents that we were allowed to use I think on the 8th floor - however, since the computers in that room were provided by Endo, GI & ID, that room is reserved for those 3 programs only
Residents Call Room - HSC only
- Room was in the in the old burn unit prior to COVID which was taken over for COVID contingencies.
- There is a room AD-519 that has been assigned, but as per Dr. Schmidt and several residents, at one point there was no bed in this room, we think there is now
- It is apparently across McDermot from the main hospital, the key is kept at Security when we are not using it.
|Specialty/Subspecialty program:||Neurology Specialty Education Program|
The Program Administrator - Neurology is one of our team of Program Administrators; see that page for more general info about all of them.
|Needs content; where possible link to pages that have already been set up on this wiki. Otherwise, content added here will likely be broken out into other wiki pages and linked from here.|