Program Administrator - Endocrinology / Metabolism
The Program Administrator - Endocrinology / Metabolism is involved in many things, see #Related Articles. The role is currently held by:
There are no infosystems registered for this role
There are no Onboarding tasks registered for this role.
Declare if this role will be shown by Template:Person No
|Section||Endocrinology / Metabolism|
|Specialty/Subspecialty program:||Endocrinology / Metabolism Subspecialty Education Program|
The Program Administrator - Endocrinology / Metabolism is one of our team of Program Administrators; see that page for more general info about all of them.
- Academic Half Day - Endocrinology / Metabolism
- Endocrinology rounds - are held every Wednesday at 4pm - 5pm, it is available via telehealth JBRC777A and is linked to E5047 at St. Boniface Hospital. Limesurvey needs to be sent out after rounds.
- Rotation Process - Schedule for Endocrine Notifications: TemplateFile:Schedule for Endocrine Notifications - Template.pdf
- Clinic Schedule - Rotators are to be in Clinic for 2 weeks, then consults for 2 weeks (we don't overlap clinic with consults). They will also need 1 day to be in the Diabetes Clinic please have the dates in mind when you book with Carolyn Garlinski - she can be emailed with the date and rotators name.
- Call Schedule - The call schedule will consist of the rotators that are on the consult service, so they are not to be on call when they are doing the 2 weeks of clinics
- Book rooms for endo rounds - TO BE DEVELOPED - from September to June (needs to be done for the 2019-2020 academic year)
- Book Telehealth from September to June (needs to be done for the 2019-2020 academic year)
E-Fiters need to be completed and send to PGME
- Determine interview dates
- Book Rooms for interviews - ? Library ? book 1-2 extra rooms than there are interviewers, just in case, and book a spare room for you and a spare room for the residents to wait in
- Review previous CaRMS schedule
- Draft new schedule
Review the Rounds Schedules
- Determine presenter for each date (from September to June)
- Confirm each presenter 2 weeks and 1 week before their presentation
- where they are presenting from
- what equipment they need
Orientations for upcoming Rotators
- Review & edit orientation manual
- Meet preliminarily with each rotator - NEW - TO BE DEVELOPED - DOES THE PD GIVE AN ORIENTATION?
- go to presentation room at 3:45 pm, unlock the room, turn on equipment