Program Administrator - Endocrinology / Metabolism
|Section||Endocrinology / Metabolism|
|Specialty/Subspecialty program:||Endocrinology / Metabolism Subspecialty Education Program|
The Program Administrator - Endocrinology / Metabolism is one of our team of Program Administrators; see that page for more general info about all of them.
The role is currently held by:
- Melanie Loyola (Interim)
Processes / Responsibilities
- Academic Half Day - Endocrinology / Metabolism
- Endocrinology rounds - is held every Wednesday at 4pm - 5pm, it is available via telehealth JBRC777A and is linked to E5047 at St. Boniface Hospital. Limesurvey needs to be sent out after rounds.
- Rotation Process - Schedule for Endocrine Notifications: TemplateFile:Schedule for Endocrine Notifications - Template.pdf
- Clinic Schedule - Rotators are to be in Clinic for 2 weeks, then consults for 2 weeks (we don't overlap clinic with consults). They will also need 1 day to be in the Diabetes Clinic please have the dates in mind when you book with Carolyn Garlinski - she can be emailed at CDGarlinski@hsc.mb.ca with the date and rotators name.
- Call Schedule - The call schedule will consist of the rotators that are on the consult service, so they are not to be on call when they are doing the 2 weeks of clinics
This role uses the following applications:
|Tom, do these people all use a common infosystem / software? If so, please fill in in line above and remove this comment.|
This role uses the following file shares:
|Tom, do these people all use a common UsesFileShare? If so, please fill in in line above and remove this comment.|