|Information System Info|
|WRHA / U of M Network:|
Timekeeping for University Medical Group employees
Old style inline, don't mess with a working system
Logging on to Payworks
To log onto payworks:
- go to https://payroll.payworks.ca
- Customer ID:
- Username: your personal or admin Payworks ID as provided by email
- Customer ID:
For personal accounts, click "Forgot Your Password?"
Contacting Payworks Users
There is an outlook mailing list to contact Payworks users, both managers and staff:
- InternalMed Payworks UMG
Contact Tina Tenbergen if the list needs to be updated.
See UMG#Contacts, for now.
Absence Management vs Time Management
A Time Management module is available in Payworks. It costs extra, and we don't need its full functionality, so we decided to use the Absence Management module also to report extra time.
For employees this means that they will enter their extra hours on a screen called "Time Off Requests", and each new entry will show as "New Time Off Request".
For managers this means that, even for overtime requests, they will receive an email with the subject "A Time off Request Was Submitted by ...", and that when they log into Payworks they will need to look in Time Off Requests to approve the OT request.
Roles using this information system
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)
- Access tax forms for UMG employees
- Arrange for Payworks access
- How to approve extra time worked and absence requests to Payworks for UMG employees
- How to get overtime paid out in Payworks
- How to review pay stubs in Payworks for UMG employees
- How to submit extra time worked and absence requests to Payworks for UMG employees
- Reason codes for time off and extra time