From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Policy Nr:||Sec 08 - 08|
|Target Review Date:||2018-07-01|
|Main Stakeholder:||Finance Manager|
The Department of Internal Medicine requires an appropriate system for payment of invoices.
- Invoices are received and reviewed for accuracy, approved and signed by the Finance Manager or Managing Director.
- Original invoices and receipts are retained in the Department for seven years.
- UMG processes and pays all approved invoices on behalf of the Department.
- How to reimburse expenses or pay bills through UMG
- How to enter the expenses in Quickbooks
- How to send invoices to UMG
- How to submit expenses to the Sectional Discretionary Fund