From U of M Internal Medicine Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Information System Info
Information System: NeuroWorks
Main Contact: Shared Health Service Desk
WRHA / U of M Network:
Discuss.gif WRHA, U of M; relevant if a person needs access to that org's network to access the program
Access Form: yes

Software for Neurology monitoring

  • SMW

Old style inline, don't mess with a working system

  • Cargo

  • Form

  • Categories:

NeuroWorks is used by Neurologists for collecting and monitoring: ambulatory EEG; monitoring in the intensive care unit; as well as long-term monitoring.

Setting up access to Neuroworks

To setup someone up in Neuroworks, fill out the ACMT form and under "other Ehealth Applications-Specify" put "Neuroworks-EEG." Then put "Add to groups:REG_RCTX_Adult EEG-EMU & REG_RDAT_NEUROWORKS."

In the body of the email, ensure you put "add access to Neuroworks-EEG" and "Add to groups:REG_RCTX_Adult EEG-EMU & REG_RDAT_NEUROWORKS."

If access from off-site is required, follow Unified Gateway#Process.

Once the user is set up, contact Clinical Engineering at the site to create the username in Neuroworks. {{Discuss | is the contact info available through Outlook address book? Would any of the U of M people ever need to do this who don't have access to the Outlook Address book?

If you run into problems, contact the Systems Analyst.

Removing access to Neuroworks

Contact Clinical Engineering to have the user removed from Neuroworks.

If access from off-site was used, also cancel Unified Gateway.

Please see Remove Users Access to an Application at WRHA.

If the person is leaving, you would follow Terminating Computer Access at WRHA.

Roles using this information system

(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)


(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)

Related Articles

Related articles: