Managing survey administrators in Limesurvey
- Question for department, e.g. Suzanne Doyle and/or Tom Fraser. Need to find out how to best trigger this as part of hiring. Will email both of them.
- When a user is given access to LimeSurvey they should also be given access to the CPD Tracking drive
- Click on “Configuration” (top rightish menu), then on “Manage Survey Administrators”
- Click on “Add user” (Top left)
- Enter Username, Email and Full name into the corresponding blank fields:
- Click on “Save”
- If the user was successfully created an "Add user - Success" message will show up next.
- Click on "Set user permissions"
- Check the checkboxes for “Central participant database” and “Surveys”. Leave “Use internal database authentication” checked.
- No need to share the entire Participant Database to the newly created user since all the participants have been set to be shared to all.
Herman, you have a triggered query set up to add ownership of all surveys to each new participant. Is that still a thing in the new version? If so, could you add a sentence or to re. how this is done here? Or, if you already have that documented on SRG wiki, pls no need to duplicate it.
- I created a trigger to add every participant to every survey administrator. So every time someone adds a new participant the query is executed and the new participant is set to be shared to everybody.