Managing survey administrators in Limesurvey
From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- When a user is given access to LimeSurvey they should also be given access to the CPD Tracking drive
- Click on “Configuration” (top rightish menu), then on “Manage Survey Administrators”
- Click on “Add user” (Top left)
- Enter Username, Email and Full name into the corresponding blank fields:
- Click on “Save”
- If the user was successfully created an "Add user - Success" message will show up next.
- Click on "Set user permissions"
- Check the checkboxes for “Central participant database” and “Surveys”. Leave “Use internal database authentication” checked.
- No need to share the entire Participant Database to the newly created user since all the participants have been set to be shared to all.
in the background (database trigger)
Herman created a trigger to add every participant to every survey administrator. So every time someone adds a new participant the query is executed and the new participant is set to be shared to everybody.