|Information System Info|
|Main Contact:||Systems Analyst|
|WRHA / U of M Network:|
Main U of M portal software
What is JUMP
JUMP is the University of Manitoba's portal for students, faculty and staff. It provides access to
- U of M email
- U of M Library Resources (for U of M employees and NIL's only)
- Concur Travel & Expense
- course links to UM learn
- campus news and announcements
- single sign-on access to many U of M services, such as tax forms (T4 / T4's).
- U of M Payroll
Setting up a new/existing employee to access JUMP
- If the employee has a UMNetID, then they usually have access to JUMP already.
- If the employee doesn't have a UMNetID see Arrange for computer access at U of M. If they do, and don't have JUMP, they would login to SignUM and add the JUMP resource.
Non U of M employees
- Make sure individual has a UMNetID, if they don't, please see Arrange for computer access at U of M and make sure to check off the JUMP box.
- If the individual already has a UMNetID, please email the IST servicedesk [here] and ask them to add JUMP access to the account, and say you are cc'ng the sponsor of the account.
Removing an employee's access to JUMP
- Non U of M employees only: If only JUMP access is to be removed, email please email the IST servicedesk [here] and ask them to remove JUMP access to the account, and say you are cc'ng the sponsor of the account.
- U of M employees only: This would have to be removed by the user in SignUM, unless they have left the Department, please follow instructions below.
- If the individual is leaving the Department, please follow the instructions here: Terminating Computer Access at U of M.
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)