Establish access to JBRC 7&8
From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
For people who do not have a U of M swipe card (ie student, visiting elective resident)
- If the person is not a U of M Employee / trainee, complete HSC ID form, and ask for a swipe card
- once the card is received, move to next step
For anyone needing access to JBRC 7&8
- If employee is U of M Employee, employee is to obtain U of M ID card from the U of M Medical Library, 2nd Floor of JBRC
- Complete Media:Key and access form JBRC.docx, remember to enter the numbers on the back of the swipe card on the form and return to Maria Loureiro by email for access to floors from 7 to 8 in JBRC. Internal Medicine does not require access to any other floors in JBRC.
- Maria Loureiro will contact Facilities Manager (currently Colin Wooton) to activate the card (both HSC swipe card / and / or the U of M ID card)
- Employee may need to see Access Manager (Collin Wooton) 789- 3649 Room S013 Old Med College - same corner of the building where S211 is, in UM Physical Plant but in the basement. [Morning coffee flexes b/w 9:30 and 10:00 am | Lunch 12 - 12:30 pm | Afternoon coffee 2:30 - 2:45 pm | Server is backed up at 3:50 pm] (Coverage for Colin: Sharon Tardi 789-3636 Sharon.email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org) after Maria Loureiro provides form. She will advise of this.
|I thought we are using the form linked from these instructions, so why is Maria still mentioned above?|
Keys and badges for any room in JBRC must be obtained from Maria Loureiro because HSC Research Department is the landlord for JBRC.