Ergonomic assessment request Health Sciences Centre

From U of M Internal Medicine Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

This page explains how to request an ergonomic assessment at Health Sciences Centre. More information can be found at See Ergonomic assessment request University of Manitoba for the U of M process.

At the request of an employee or physician, we can request an ergonomic assessment to be conducted by Occupational Employee Safety & Health (OESH. Department approval is required.


  • The Manager/employee will send a request to:
  • OESH will be in touch with the staff person or physician to complete the assessment.
  • OESH will provide recommendations to the employee/physician/manager.
  • It will be at the department's discretion as to what equipment is funded.

Related articles

Related articles: