|Information System Info|
|WRHA / U of M Network:|
Property "UsedByProcess" (as page type) with input value "Using [[Entrada" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
System to manage clinical and academic info for students
Old style inline, don't mess with a working system
Setting up Entrada
- For general information about Entrada go to the main webpage: http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/health_sciences/entrada/index.html
- For some tips on how we do things in Entrada, see [[Using Entrada]].
Getting access to Entrada
A Faculty Member must have an Academic Appointment with the University first before access to Entrada can be requested.
- If a Faculty Member is from a Department other than Internal Medicine, that Faculty Member must have an Academic Appointment in their home department (meaning, as long as they have an Academic Appointment with their home program, they do not need an Academic Appointment with the Dept. of Internal Medicine).
Once the faculty member claims the U of M ID, they need to be set up in Entrada.
At this time - all faculty are being set up with access to undergrad and postgrad. In the future, the university hopes to refine access to department/section specific.
- A newly hired U of M Program Administrator will be granted access to Entrada upon starting their new role.
- Existing Program Admins were granted access to VENTIS by PGME
- Administrative Staff who are not U of M employees but need access to Entrada (ie for Fellowship programs or non-Royal College track programs) have to apply for a U of M sponsored account, to be signed off by the Section Head of Section the Admin Staff works in. Once the U of M sponsored account is approved by the U of M IT Group, then the Admin Staff can then email Entrada at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for approval for access to Entrada.
Removing access to Entrada
Entrada has replaced VENTIS as of July 1 2019.
Roles using this information system
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
- Program Administrator
- Program Administrator Manager
- Undergraduate Program Administrator
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)