|Information System Info|
|WRHA / U of M Network:|
Entrada will replace VENTIS eventually as of 2018-11. More info as we find out.
- For general information about Entrada go to the main webpage: http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/health_sciences/entrada/index.html
- For some tips on how we do things in Entrada, see Using Entrada.
Getting access to Entrada
A Faculty Member must have an Academic Appointment with the University first before access to Entrada can be requested.
- If a Faculty Member is from a Department other than Internal Medicine, that Faculty Member must have an Academic Appointment in their home department (meaning, as long as they have an Academic Appointment with their home program, they do not need an Academic Appointment with the Dept. of Internal Medicine).
A faculty member or Program Administrator can contact Entrada at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the faculty member's name and university email address.
Once the faculty member claims the U of M ID, they need to be set up in Entrada.
At this time - all faculty are being set up with access to undergrad and postgrad. In the future, the university hopes to refine access to department/section specific.
|* how does administrative stuff get access to Entrada? Which admin staff needs access? Does one need to have a U of M account to have access to Entrada? User:Ttenbergen 17:32, 14 February 2019 (CST)|
Removing access to Entrada
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
- Program Administrator
- Program Administrator - Core (CBME)
- Program Administrator - General Internal Medicine
- Program Administrator Manager
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)