Creating an expense report in Concur Travel & Expense
From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This is the process to start an expense report in Concur Travel & Expense.
|This would be done by secretaries for GFTs only, right? How about the process for submitting resident travel (How to process Resident Travel Applications), is it the same?|
- Physician gives to secretary the original receipts from attending meeting/conference/course (within Travel - UofM guidelines) for reimbursement of expenses.
- Secretary scans receipts to upload into Concur when creating an expense report.
- Creates an expense report in Concur Travel & Expense and attach pertinent receipts in PDF file.
- Checks the Concur approval flow and update approvers’ name, as required.
- When report is ready to review click the “notify employee” so physician is notified that report is ready to review and submit to approvers.
- Print a detailed summary report in Concur with receipts and give a copy to PSM (For file) and keep a scanned copy in hard drive (X) for secretary’s file.