Coordination of Travel for Recruitment Visitors
From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Step I. Determine timeline and confirm dates
- Meet with your Section Head to determine:
- Time frame
- Additional meetings/rounds/events/dinners that they would like the candidate to attend.
- Connect with the new recruit to determine:
- Date options for their availability. Try and get 2-3 options.
- Once dates are given to you, confirm availability with all members of the Search Committee. When all dates are confirmed with all parties, you can start to create the #Step IV. Create and distribute the Itinerary
Confirm any dietary restrictions from the candidate.
Step II. Booking Flight
Step III. Booking Hotels
Step IV. Create and distribute the Itinerary
- Once all flights and accommodations are booked, you can start to create the itinerary. Media:Template_of_Itinerary.docx
- When the itinerary is complete, it will need to be approved by the section head before it is sent out to the search committee and the interviewee.