Concur Travel & Expense
|Information System Info|
|Information System:||Concur Travel & Expense|
|Path/URL:||Template:Discusion<URL if this is a web app>|
|WRHA / U of M Network:||Template:Discusion<WRHA, U of M; relevant if a person needs access to that org's network to access the program>|
The U of M's Travel and Expense tool and a part of Aurora Finance
What is CONCUR
Air travel, hotels and car rentals are made using this web based tool.
Expenses are also submitted and approved using Concur.
Setting up a new/existing employee in CONCUR
The Systems Analyst would fill out the forms. If this person is away, please following the following procedure:
- University Employees
- Fill in the Aurora Finance Systems Access form. Sent it to Aurora_Finance@umanitoba.ca. Notes: One over one is always Managing Director; usually the person needs to Book Travel as well as claim it; the Managing Director always signs on the last page. If the Managing Director requires access, their one-over-one would be the Director of Finance or a Senior Financial Officer at the Dean's office.
- Non U of M employees
- Make sure individual has a UMNetID, if they don't, please see Arrange for computer access at U of M.
- If the individual already has a UMNetID, please email the IST servicedesk [here] and ask them to add Aurora-INB access to the account. You would reference this number when you email Aurora Finance the form.
- Fill in the form. You would fill the user's name, their Employee # (if they have one, in certain circumstances they would: see VIP). Fill in their UMNetID, and their email, as well as their Faculty/Unit.
- Have the user sign the form and fill in the date and their place of employment.
- Under Faculty/Unit Authorization, type in the Managing Director's information and have them sign it.
- Send the form to Aurora_Finance@umanitoba.ca, and give them the incident for the creation of the sponsored account-see Arrange for computer access at U of M.
Setting up Concur Travel & Expense
Training in Concur Travel & Expense
Once log in access is received from Aurora Finance:
- Watch the 5 Concur training webinars: http://umanitoba.ca/computing/renewal/aurora/finance/elearning/index.html
- Fill out the online Employee Training Record form, located following the link and ensure you click “submit”: http://umanitoba.ca/computing/renewal/aurora/finance/elearning/index.html#Concur_online
- For all technical questions/concerns. Please contact the Concur help desk: 204-480-1001.
Approval Flow in CONCUR
The approval flow is assigned by selecting Details and then Approval Flow
The approval flow should be as follows:
- Manager of the FOP
- Managing Director
- Department Head - only required for reimbursements for GFT Members and UMFA members
Cancelling an employee's access to CONCUR
- The Systems Analyst fills out the form. If they are unavailable, please follow the following procedure:
- Access to Concur is cancelled by filling out the following Aurora Finance System Access Termination Request Form.
- If the user is leaving the Department, please follow the instructions here: Terminating Computer Access at U of M.
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)
- Fund Organization Account Program
- New Employee Checklist
- Registering Program Administrators for ICRE
- Resident Travel Guidelines
- University of Manitoba - Month End Financial Reconciliation