Concur Travel & Expense
|Information System Info|
|Information System:||Concur Travel & Expense|
|Main Contact:||Aurora finance helpdesk|
|WRHA / U of M Network:|
The U of M's Travel and Expense tool and a part of Aurora Finance. Air travel, hotels and car rentals are made using this web based tool. Expenses are also submitted and approved using Concur.
Online training only: https://umanitoba.ca/computing/renewal/aurora/finance/elearning/index.html
- Fill out the online Employee Training Record form, located following the link and ensure you click “submit”: http://umanitoba.ca/computing/renewal/aurora/finance/elearning/index.html#Concur_online
Old style inline, don't mess with a working system
Setting up Concur Travel & Expense
CONCUR is a web based system.
- For all technical questions/concerns. Please contact the Concur help desk: 204-480-1001.
Getting access to Concur Travel & Expense
The Systems Analyst would fill out the forms. If this person is away, please following the following procedure:
- University Employees
- Fill in the Aurora Finance Systems Access form. Sent it to Aurora_Finance@umanitoba.ca. Notes: One over one is always Managing Director; usually the person needs to Book Travel as well as claim it; the Managing Director always signs on the last page. If the Managing Director requires access, their one-over-one would be the Director of Finance or a Senior Financial Officer at the Dean's office.
- Non U of M employees
- Make sure individual has a UMNetID, if they don't, please see Arrange for computer access at U of M.
- If the individual already has a UMNetID, please email the IST servicedesk [here] and ask them to add Aurora-INB access to the account. You would reference this number when you email Aurora Finance the form.
- If the person does not have a U of M employee, followObtaining a Pseudo U of M Employee Number FIRST BEFORE SUBMITTING any form listed below to Aurora Finance.
- Fill in the form. You would fill the user's name, their Employee #. Fill in their UMNetID, and their email, as well as their Faculty/Unit.
- Have the user sign the form and fill in the date and their place of employment.
- Under Faculty/Unit Authorization, type in the Managing Director's information and have them sign it.
- Send the form to Aurora_Finance@umanitoba.ca, and give them the incident for the creation of the sponsored account-see Arrange for computer access at U of M.
Removing access to Concur Travel & Expense
- The Systems Analyst fills out the form. If they are unavailable, please follow the following procedure:
- Access to Concur is cancelled by filling out the following Aurora Finance System Access Termination Request Form.
- If the user is leaving the Department, please follow the instructions here: Terminating Computer Access at U of M.
Roles using this information system
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)
- Approval flow in Concur
- Fund Organization Account Program
- Registering Program Administrators for ICRE & CAIMPA
- Resident Travel Guidelines
- University of Manitoba - Month End Financial Reconciliation