Articles about the various Information Systems used by the Department of Internal Medicine. See Creating a new information system page for info on using this.
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Information System"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.
- How to Give Another Person Access to Your Hospital Calendar
- How to Obtain a U of M Library Card
- How to Order a Printer for the U of M Network
- How to Order a Printer for the WRHA Network
- How To Order Printer Supplies for WRHA Printers
- How to Reset Your U of M Password
- How to Save a Distribution List Sent to You in Outlook 2010
- How to Send a Distribution List in Outlook 2010
- How to update your information in the phone directory
- How to update your Outlook information
Media in category "Information System"
This category contains only the following file.
- FrmAccessPersonalWRHAaffiliate.pdf ; 328 KB