From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Articles about Finance.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Finance"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total.
- Hospitality expenses
- How to code the HSC Salary Invoice
- How to code the St. Boniface Salary Invoice
- How to courier a letter or package
- How to do a Journal Entry in the U of M Financial System
- How to enter the expenses in Quickbooks
- How to Hire a new UofM Employee
- How to Manage WRHA Submissions and Payments (Contract, Stipend (Ad-Hoc), On-Call (DOCSS), etc)
- How to Order a Printer for the U of M Network
- How to Order a Printer for the WRHA Network
- How To Order Printer Supplies for WRHA Printers
- How to process Resident Travel Applications
- How to reimburse expenses or pay bills through UMG
- How to send invoices to UMG
- How to set up a new Operating FOP
- How to set up a new Research FOP
- How to submit expenses to the Sectional Discretionary Fund
- Recruitment Office Expenses
- Registering Program Administrators for ICRE & CAIMPA
- Relationships between the Department of Internal Medicine and Health Related Industries
- Relationships Between the Pharmaceutical Industry and Internal Medicine Residents
- Requesting access to administer financial accounts at the University of Manitoba
- Research Accounts
- Research accounts - HSC
- Research accounts - U of M
- Research overhead - HSC
- Research overhead - U of M
- Residency Education Fund
- Resident Travel Guidelines
- Retirement functions
Media in category "Finance"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.