CAIMPD Annual meeting
The [Canadian Association of Internal Medicine Program Directors Canadian Association of Internal Medicine Program Directors (CAIMPD)] annual meeting happens each spring (typically May). This is an annual meeting is held for the Internal medicine program directors and program administrators to meet, to discuss Internal Medicine programs.
Process to go through EPIC
- CAIMPD secretary sends me the invoice
- Log into EPIC, Create a requisition. I can copy the requisition from the previous year as well, find under Home: My Documents.
- Attach the invoice to the requisition
- Submit for approval
- Watch umanitoba email for approval.
- After approved and PO # is available, then send the PO # to the CAIMPA secretary. Ask her to re-do her invoice for today's date and add the PO #.
- When received back, send the Hard copies of all to "Supplier Payment Services" at the Fort Garry Campus. Address: 414 Administration Building, Fort Garry Campus
- Payment will go to supplier