Arrangement for a pager
- 1 Process for Ordering MyMBT app for mobile phones
- 2 In progress
- 3 Process for Ordering Resident Pagers
- 4 Register the pager with the relevant hospital's paging system
- 5 Special instructions for External Elective - PGME - Trainees from other Institutions Coming to the University of Manitoba
- 6 Cancelling and returning a pager
- 7 Related articles
Process for Ordering MyMBT app for mobile phones
- Pagers are no longer provided by Shared Health. A new process is currently being implemented to replace pagers with MyMBT app.
- Please stay tuned for regular updates.
PGME trainees who wish to keep their pager for employment with Shared Health Services are required to contact the Provincial Medical Administrative Services, MSAS_Residents@sharedhealthmb.ca
Process for Ordering Resident Pagers
Pagers for home program resident are supplied by the PGME Office, at no cost the Department, and are supplied to the resident at PGME registration time.
Register the pager with the relevant hospital's paging system
Special instructions for External Elective - PGME - Trainees from other Institutions Coming to the University of Manitoba
- The form can be used for out-of-province elective residents, information to be listed as per the sample.
Complete the Pager Request Form and submit to Digital Health.
- see a completed sample: Media: SAMPLE - Pager_Request_Form.pdf
- This form is to be approved by the Managing Director. Cost Centre is 10400162
- There is no cost to the Department for pagers for Out-of-province Medical Elective Residents.
Cancelling and returning a pager