From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Every year the Department will produce an Annual Report.
Feedback & Suggestions
- please add all feedback and suggestions to the page Annual Report Feedback
|Draft below- something along these lines should be the intro on each section's page. --User:Awatsko 15:05, 2019 April 24 (CDT)|
- The section of ______ consits of __# of GFT's and ___# of additional faculty.
- Clinics are located ________ in _____ facilities within the province.
- The primary focus of _________section includes________ (short unique description of the section in 5-7 sentances).
- Current Research Studies: Property:HasResearchInterest
- ___# of residents
- Subspecialty Education overview- should come directly from the SE page( this will require a template as well - 1-2 sentances)
- Direct entry
- Ideally this should be assigned to a role.
- Links for as many of the below as possible.
- Total # FTE protected research time
- Total $$ active research funding
- Total Admissions
- Total ambulatory visits in clinic
- Total number of Trainees
Awards Are these all of our Department awards listed here?
|* Who is responsible for the upkeep?
- Resident of the year award
- 2019-2020 Terry Colbourne
- "The Department" - something like the blurb used in job descriptions; really we should just have that on the wiki, as self-updating as possible, and use that for job descriptions and annual report and...
- Section cap - only when "Section of ______"
- Inpatient vs. In-patient/outpatient vs. Out-patient
- Section name alone- neurology, hepatology = no caps.
- When alone, "the department" is not capitalized.
- Province of Manitoba - capitalize (only if you are talking about it as an institution. If you say "I drove through the province of Manitoba" it's lower case).
- province alone - don't capitalize
- Acronym - cap when spelled out
- Two first names
- Two last names
- Dr. ____, MD, FRCP.../Dr. _____ FRCP = shouldn't be duplicated
|Annual Report Meeting||Ashley asked for a meeting page to put items on.|