From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Every year the Department will produce an Annual Report.
Feedback & Suggestions
- Hire an external editor
- Repeat the "by the numbers" page
- Who is responsible for role changes and when are they expected to be updated.
- Addition of 8-12 pages
- What's new in 2019
- What to expect over the next year
- Active locations
- Programs supported by the section
- Consistent content that can be pulled directly from a Wiki query (eg. # GFT's/Additional faculty)
- Active or passive voice
- Direct entry - Dr. Udow to be contacted (Neuro)
- Total # FTE protected research time
- Total $$ active research funding
- Total Admissions
- Total ambulatory visits in clinic
- Total number of Trainees
Awards Are these all of our Department awards listed here?
- Who is responsible for the upkeep?
- Where are the resident awards
- Section cap - only when "Section of ______"
- Inpatient vs. In-patient/outpatient vs. Out-patient
- Section name alone- neurology, hepatology = no caps.
- When alone, "the department" is not capitalized.
- Two first names
- Two last names
- Province - cap
- Acronym - cap when spelled out