Ad-hoc reporting of CME attendance
This page is about extracting info per participant; for info per survey see Extracting feedback from LimeSurvey CPD Tracking.
This page describes how to extract a physician's attendance at events tracked in LimeSurvey CPD Tracking. Usually this data is provided to all physicians during CPD Reporting at the beginning of january, so this process is only for exceptional cases where additional reporting is required.
Circumstances for early reporting
- some attendings go away from the majority of December and early part of January, and like to pre-enter data
- leave of absence: Research, Maternity, Paternity, Sabbatical
Who will do this
Generally it should be done by the person who set up and sent out the survey in question (or by the presenting physician's Secretary if they are also a CPD Coordinator), but any CPD Coordinator can do this.
- log into LimeSurvey CPD Tracking
- click on "Participants" button
- find the participant to report on
- click the "magnifying glass" button to the left of their name
- The last column on the list is "submitted"; if physician has signed in, then this column will contain a date.
- option 1 - if you are comfortable in Excel and/or there are a lot of surveys for this physician
- copy and paste the table only (not the summary or title) into an excel sheet.
- sort by Submitted Date
- copy and paste the surveys that have one into an email
- option 2
- For all surveys that have a date in this column, copy and paste the survey names into an email
- email the physician this information
- This process will not tell how long the sessions were. Most are 1hr long, and assigning other times is a manual process that's done as part of Generating Reports for LimeSurvey CPD Tracking.
- This process will not provide the information in the usual department format with logos and all.