Staff Assembly 29April2019
- 1 Agenda:
- 2 Safety and Security
- 3 Respectful Workplace
- 4 700 Elgin / "The School"
- 5 Number of GFT faculty, nil salaried faculty and non GFT’s
- 6 Number of Sections
- 7 Department Org Structure
- 8 Number of residency training programs and total residents
- 9 Research faculty and research grants
- 10 Blog
- 11 Put up your hand - talk to us!
- 12 Wiki
- 13 Annual Report
- 14 Questions
- 15 Related articles
Safety and Security
700 Elgin / "The School"
- Bylaw and zoning changes passed full City Council last Wednesday
- Building permit application (10 weeks)
- Demolition during the summer
- Opening late 2020 or early 2021
Number of GFT faculty, nil salaried faculty and non GFT’s
Number of Sections
Department Org Structure
Number of residency training programs and total residents
Research faculty and research grants
Put up your hand - talk to us!
- Opportunities abound
- Training classes
- Job Shadowing
- Community Engagement Subcommittee - Ashley Watsko
- Staff Engagement - Liane Davidson
- Employee Onboarding - Tracey Burton
- Bulleted list item
The 2018 Annual Report was the creation of this team:
All feedback and suggestions are encouraged and welcome. Please add to Annual Report Feedback.
The 2019 kick off is today at 13:00 - the team will be led by Tracey Burton.
Using the wiki to help gather data, information and stories which is collected on this wiki page =Annual_Report