St. Boniface Hospital
- for general inquiries: see http://www.sbgh.mb.ca/contact-us.html
- for departmental issues: Christine Sawatzky (Site Contact for St. Boniface Hospital)
For further information, please see http://www.sbgh.mb.ca.
- Number of beds - 600
- Number of emergency patients/year - 37,000
SBH is the second largest hospital in Winnipeg after HSC. It has maintained a strong commitment to serving as a community hospital for the surrounding area. It is a major tertiary center that serves as a tertiary referral site for Winnipeg and many parts of rural Manitoba. The Critical Care and Medicine Database operates at this site to support quality and research efforts.
- a 10 bed tertiary combined medical-surgical critical care unit
- a 10 bed dedicated cardiac sciences intensive care unit
- and a coronary care unit
- robust internal medicine Clinical Teaching Units (CTUs)
- family medicine practice, Geriatric Medicine programs
- tertiary care interventional radiology
- complete cardiac catherization laboratories
- MRI scanner
- oncology services.