|Information System Info|
|Main Contact:||U of M Service Desk|
|WRHA / U of M Network:|
Portal that manages U of M single sign on
SignUM is a University of Manitoba System which is used for:
- Claiming UMNetID (for U of M employees only-non U of M employees must use the procedure here: Arrange for computer access at U of M)
- Changing your Password to all U of M systems except for VIP Terminal Server;
- Updating your Security Questions;
- Checking your Account Status; and
- Requesting access to optional resources (if you are a U of M employee)
- Renewing your usage agreement which must be done once per year
SignUM is used as part of Arrange for computer access at U of M.
Changing or claiming your password with SignUM
go to https://signum.umanitoba.ca/ and click on "Forgot Password" and enter your UMNetID. If you have forgotten your UMNetID call the helpdesk at 204-474-8600 from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, or click on Chat (if available) here: http://umanitoba.ca/ist/help/.
(automatically populated from Role's pages, edit there to change)
(automatically populated from call to Template:InfoSystem, edit whole page to change)