Senior Advisory Committee
|Name:||Senior Advisory Committee|
|Function:||Advises the Department Head on all Departmental Affairs.|
The Department of Internal Medicine Senior Advisory Committee exists as a forum for discussions between the Department Head, Managing Director and the Associate Heads.
The mission is to foster an atmosphere of engagement; ensuring senior department leadership is aligned in moving forward with the academic mission and the department’s strategic vision.
- Associate Head - Clinical Services - Dr. Nick Hajidiacos
- Associate Head - Diversity and Professionalism - Dr. Jillian Horton
- Associate Head - Education - Dr. Pam Orr
- Associate Head - Research - Dr. Hani El-Gabalawy
- Managing Director - Dale Gustafson
- Clinical Services/QI
- Recruitment & succession planning
- Diversity & professionalism related items
Bi-weekly, Mondays at 7:30am, or at the call of the Chair, in GC434.
Minutes / Action Items
No formal minutes will be taken, however an action log will be maintained by the Managing Director
This committee deals with the following policies: <you should not need to edit this part as long as the policy is correctly set up to reference this committee; see Creating a new policy page for more info. Delete this comment when done.> No policies found