Research accounts - U of M

From U of M Internal Medicine Wiki

class="wikitable" border="1" |- ||} OK, so what are they?

See Accounts for other types of accounts.

If Granting Agency (ie CIHR) provides funding for a research grant the research dollars must be housed in a FOAP at the University of Manitoba to comply with standards of practice.

Overhead is charged - see Research overhead - U of M.

Submission process:FAAF- Funding Application Approval Form

Related articles

Related articles: