Requesting access to administer financial accounts at the University of Manitoba

From U of M Internal Medicine Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

To obtain authorization to administer University of Manitoba research funds for the Department of Internal Medicine and run the deductions report for Salary Journal entries refer to

Complete with 3XXXXX-340900-2000, your name in VIP Reporting Authority section, Managing Director's name & signature.

Send to Financial Services for final approval.


need to put process here tfraser1

  • Would the same process be more generally applicable to other accounts? Ttenbergen 20:25, 12 July 2017 (CDT)

See also:

Terminating Access to Administer Financial Accounts at the University of Manitoba