Position budget request - HSC
This article is intended to describe the step directly after receiving approval from the PI and Managing Director. does that step have a page? If so, add it to Template:WRHA hiring and then add the template to that page. After that the inline info about preceding and following pages could be removed.
This process below precedes the process on How to Hire a New WRHA Employee.
- Complete budget request form media:PositionBudget-RequestForm.xls.
- Leave the position number blank if this is a new position. For an existing position, you would put the existing position # on the form.
- Email completed form to HSC Budgets and copy Managing Director.
- If funds are operating, in the body of the email, state something like: "Please see the attached PBRF for approval and posting of a temporary part time x kind of position."
- If Funds are research/trust/SPA, type something like this in the body of the email:
- HSC Budgets will send an approval response which will indicate the position number for a new position. If the position # is an existing one, you will receive approval for the existing position.
- This process is the same for all positions at WRHA.