Key & building access for SBH
Information on obtaining keys is available on the internal site of St. Boniface. http://intranet.sbgh.mb.ca/Forms/#Security
Information on obtaining an Photo ID badge / Access Card is available on the internal site of St. Boniface. http://intranet.sbgh.mb.ca/Forms/#Security
The Department Head at St. Boniface is required to sign all requests.
After Hours Access for Residents
- If an out of province resident is rotating at SB, they don't necessarily require a SB security ID card, but they require after-hours access to rooms at SBH (ie PARIM Lounge, ORs)
- Contact Person:
- Diane Silva firstname.lastname@example.org 204-235-3021 in Room A1134 SBH
- If Diane is unavailable contact Shannon Daly, email@example.com Ph: 204-235-3021 Room A1129 SBH CNOs Office
- the Program Administrator will email the trainee's name, start and end date of the rotation, and program the trainee is rotating in, to Diane Silva
- She will process the after-hours access request. For Residents, full site access, including to the Resident Lounge / PARIM Lounge @ SBH is automatically granted.
- Processing takes about 24-48 hours, and applicant is to go to SBH Security to obtain the card. There is a $10 cash deposit required at the time of pick-up, which is refundable when the card is turned in at Security at the end of the elective
Locations for which access might need to be requested
|What are likely places that Department employees would be needing to access, so we can make sure we ask for them comprehensively the first time rather than piecemeal.|
- Endoscopy Unit