How to Hire a New UMG Employee
From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|This page should not include any onboarding info, see Storing employee onboarding information using this wiki.|
- Complete a draft for a job posting media:UMG Job Posting Template.docx
- Email draft to Managing Director for review.
- Post internal/external
- Closing date
- Job description/posting review and finalize
- Complete job posting and email to Managing Director for approval.
- Once approved, email UMG Payroll/HR Co-Ordinator - UMG - firstname.lastname@example.org to post.
- Once posted, Payroll/HR Co-Ordinator - UMG will begin emailing the Physician Services Manager/Service Redesign Manager resumes as they are received.
- Following closing date, schedule and conduct interviews accordingly media:Interview question template
|Ashley to send to Tina to upload|
- Complete reference checks Media:Reference template.docx
- Meet with Managing Director to make your recommendation and propose a compensation package and start date.
- Once approved by the Managing Director complete the verbal offer to the candidate.
- After offer has been accepted, draft the Letter of Offer media:UMG Letter of Offer Template.docx
- Send the draft to Managing Director for approval.
- Email Letter of offer to candidate
- Once signed and returned, make 2 copies. One for employee and the other for the new employee file.