How To Order A Printer
From U of M Internal Medicine Wiki
- Which network the user(s) computer is hooked up to. Use the #WRHA process/Instructions below for user(s) hooked up to the WRHA network and #U of M process/Instructions for user(s) hooked up to the U of M network.
- From the requester or their associated manager if a U of M or WRHA account is being used for the purchase, this will be required later.
- If the printer is in addition to the printer stock at WRHA/UofM or is a replacement of an existing printer (Replace or Refresh)
How to order paper for a printer
- Printers under the printer optimization project within the WRHA are supplied regular bond paper by the HSC print shop.
- Visit the public folders for the order form under printing services. same folder location as #How to order toner for a printer?
How to order toner for a printer
- For printers under the printer optimization project within the WRHA, go to HSC Public Folders, then click on "Printing Services" and open up the HSC-KM Consumables form. Follow the instructions on the form. We don't pay for the toner.
U of M process/Instructions
All printer orders in the Department must go through the Systems Support Analyst or Systems Analyst. This article documents the process they use to order a printer. Nope, it does not. So, what does the analyst do?