Extracting feedback from LimeSurvey CPD Tracking
This page is about extracting info per survey, e.g. for the presenter; for info per per participant see Generating Reports for LimeSurvey CPD Tracking.
When you extract data make sure your output remains anonymized before you provide it. There are many settings in LimeSurvey, and some might include information about who provided the comments. These must not be provided to presenters!
The person in charge of a session (usually the Section Head) will be given a summary of survey results two weeks after sessions.
To generate this summary:
- Find the survey on the survey list and click to open it
- Once in the survey click the Responses button, and then “Responses and Statistics”.
- Click the Statistics button
- Under "Data Selection", switch "View summary of all available fields" to on
- Under "Output format" choose PDF for a slightly "nicer" presentation, or Excel for something easier to work with further
- Scroll to the very bottom and click the "Export images" button