From U of M Internal Medicine WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- There are times when a secretary is asked to set up a conference call using the section functional code for teleconference. Ask the PSM or program secretary for the code.
Steps for Booking for WRHA:
- Book your conference room. Make sure there is a working phone line in the room.
- Open Calendar in Outlook.
- Click on New Meeting.
- Click on To & type
Conference Line - Internal Medicinein search bar.
- Click on Required & Ok.
- In the Subject line state your name and the name of your meeting.
- In Location type in the name of your booked conference room.
- In Start & End Times choose the date and time you need the conference line for
- In the body of the request, you can add additional information if you feel necessary
- Send request. It will go as a tentative booking into your Outlook calendar.
- If it is available, you will be provided with a leader PIN # to the meeting leader/organizer, and dial in number and conference code to all participants when sending the conference call invite.
- Inform PSM about the date, time of call and duration so PSM is aware when the invoice is received.
This process for conference call set up is for WRHA. I don't know about the U of M. User:Mdungca 15:29, 25 February 2019 (CST)