Catering - Accreditation & Internal Reviews
DRAFT as of January 11 2018
- TO BE DISCUSSED WITH TINA: THIS MAY BE MORE ABOUT CATERING FOR DIFFERENT CATEGORIES - THIS INITIAL ARTICLE WAS ABOUT ACCREDITATION, BUT I AM NOT SURE WHAT I WANT TO LIST ABOUT ACCREDITATION SPECIFICALLY, MOST QUESTIONS ARE ABOUT CATERING PROCESS LATELY
- Possibly this could go into one of the pages linked to from Catering, ie in Category:Catering.
- Other possibility is that there is going to be quite a bit more accreditation etc info, and the limits and terms of reference would fit in those pages. Maybe this is something to look at at garden party tomorrow? User:Ttenbergen 14:12, 15 August 2018 (CDT)
For Charges related to Accreditation / Internal Reviews
- For Program Administrators - For catering charges, room charges, AV charges related to Accreditation / Internal Reviews, please contact Program Administrator Manager for account information - PGME has provided a U of M FOAP 127880 340000 1100 to charge Accreditation charges to, that PGME will pay for.
- For Catering - since the FOAP is a U of M Account, Program Administrators will need to complete a U of M Hospitality Form
Are these unique to A/IR/E, or for any and all U of M Catering? Especially, is the signature sequence the same? User:Ttenbergen 14:12, 15 August 2018 (CDT)
- See link for U of M Hospitality Form
- see a completed sample: Media: SAMPLE - Hospitality Form - Copy of Hospitality_Event_Pre-Approval_Form_V1_4.xlsx
- see an Example of a signed Hospitality Form for GI: Media:Hospitality_Approval_Form_-_Gastroenterology_111517.pdf
in advance, have the Department Head sign the form, have the form then signed by Amanda Kinnell in PGME (who will also be the approver), then Program Administrator can log in to U of M Catering Trax and place the order.